Looking to get out of your current home? Maybe you need to make a move soon, or need some more space ASAP. Whatever your reason for selling your home, getting it done fast takes some strategy.
Walk With The Mayor At The Cherry Hill Mall
Walking is a great social activity and this event will give you a wonderful opportunity to speak with the Mayor and other Township Officials. You can ask questions as well as meet other residents and officials.
Here are why walking is good for you:
- Regular walking has been shown to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke. It lowers levels of (LDL) bad cholesterol while increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and helps keep blood pressure in check.
- Regular walking can slash your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, asthma and some cancers.
- Regular walking can help strengthen and shape your legs, quads, hamstrings and lifting your glutes – especially if you add hills.
- Regular walking can tone your arms, shoulders and upper back. Your speed when walking comes from your arms; hold them at a comfortable level, bent at the elbow and swing them backwards and forwards as you walk.
- A brisk walk is one of the best natural energizers around. It boosts circulation and increases the oxygen supply to each and every cell in your body.
- The ability of exercise to boost your mood is undisputed. Studies show (such as brisk walking) to be as effective as antidepressants in cases of mild to moderate depression. Getting active releases feel-good endorphins into the bloodstream, reducing stress and anxiety.
Sam Lepore is a Realtor with Keller Williams in Moorestown, NJ. Call him today at 856.297.6827 ....