In the spirit of contribution, collaboration and community, I am pleased to bring you this, the first of many partnership interviews with experts I love and trust to improve the value of your home.
Is It Time To Move 6 Telltale Signs
Most people dread the thought of moving, yet those same people love it when they move.Why? Most likely it’s emotional attachment and nostalgia for a beloved home. It’sunderstandable but yet a home that just doesn’t fit your needs any longer can make even themost loved home uncomfortable.Are you wondering if it’s time to move? Here are 6 telltale signs that you should considerputting the “for sale” sign up in your front yard.
1. Your Home is Too Small – One of the most common signs is that you’ve outgrown yourhome.
2. Your Home is Too Large – Life changes! Empty nesters often find the home too largeand it’s maintenance too much when they finally have time to travel and relax.
3. Your Home is Too Expensive – Are you spending all your extra cash making repairs or doyou want major upgrades to suit your lifestyle?
4. The Neighborhood is Losing Value – Neighborhoods do change over time, if yours isdeclining consider a move.
5. Changing the Weather – Have you finally tired of shoveling snow? A move to a warmerstate could be the right move.
6. Change is Good – The last great reason to move is to try something new. Different styleor location, if the home isn’t making you happy any longer, time to move.
Sam Lepore is a Realtor with Keller Williams in Moorestown, NJ. Call him today at 856.297.6827 ....