As the events of the last few years in the real estate industry show, people forget about the tremendous financial responsibility of purchasing a home at their peril. Here are a few tips for dealing
Easter Egg Hunts In South Jersey
• Moorestown - Moorestown Business Association will host the 21st Annual Eggstravaganza on Saturday, April 12th beginning at 10 am. Hundreds of youngsters will scramble for prize-filled eggs. The hunt is planned for youngsters ages 2 through 8 who will search for prizes in thousands of plastic eggs hidden on the front lawn of the Community House. For additional information about the event or to help with the event, contact Joe Horwitz at email@example.com or (609)937-5557.
• Mt. Laurel - Destiny Church is hosting their 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Laurel Acres Park in Mt Laurel on Saturday April 19th from 10 am to 12 pm. There will be 5,000 Easter eggs available to children of all ages. Bring your own basket or bag. Price of Admission - bring one non-perishable food item that will be donated to the Moorestown Ministerium Food Pantry . If you'd like to volunteer or attend, please call 609.386.3142 or visit www.destinynj.org and click on the Easter Egg Hunt Banner.
• Mt. Laurel - On Saturday April 12, Paws Farm Nature Center will be hosting their annual spring Egg Hunt. Come take pictures with the Sunshine Rabbit, and collect many goodies and prizes. There are seven hunts scheduled for this year. The times are: • Ages 1 to 3: 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Ages 4 to 6: 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. All ages: 12:30 p.m. Special needs: 1 p.m. Arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for parking. Bring your own basket. Each child will receive a prize for returning our eggs. To pre-register, please mail a check made payable to Mount Laurel Township, and include the time slot of your choice. You are also welcome to stop in and pay cash. There is no credit card machine on site. Volunteers and donations are also welcome. Paws Farm Nature Center 1105 Hainesport Mt Laurel Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054. Phone: (856) 778-8795.
• Medford - Egg Hunt Hayrides for children from April 4 to April 19, 2014. Hop into spring with an Egg Hunt Hayride! Visits and photos with the Easter Bunny. The Egg Hunt Hayrides are a non-competitive, fun experience for all. The hayride drops everyone off at a field for the thrill of playing hopping games and hunting for five colorful eggs each. Upon return from the field, the little ones will be greeted by the Easter bunny and be given the opportunity to meet with the bunny, take pictures, and receive a candy bag after all of the hard work they have done. Baskets are provided. Farm animals are present. Cost: $7.95 per Egg hunter, $3.75 per non-egg hunting rider. Johnson's Corner Farm's Egg Hunt Hayrides for details.
• Cherry Hill – Egg hunt hayrides are just around the corner. Rides go out on the hour April 12-13th and April 18-19th from 10 am to 4 pm. The egg hunt hayrides feature a hayride around the farm and a chance to find and collect eggs. Bring your own basket. Visit and take pictures with the Easter Bunny and the fun character boards. There is also a giant straw basket with a slide for just a little more fun. Springdale Farms for details.
Looking to buy OR sell your home? Call Sam Today at 856.297.6827
Sam Lepore is a Realtor with Keller Williams in Moorestown, NJ. Call him today at 856.297.6827 ....